Edudemic posted an infographic yesterday that I loved. So I thought I’d share it here with you guys. I think it does a nice job of showing what’s going on with educational apps! Mobile learning and apps are here to stay! Happy Weekend!
New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: Regardless of who your senator is, your ask this week is for them to commit to voting against cloture for Gorsuch. htt… 17 hours ago
- RT @carlbildt: Large anti-corruption protests not only in Moscow. Here large crowd outside the Winter Palace in St Petersburg. https://t.co… 18 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Koppel is one of my heroes. I first became a news junkie as a kid glued to the Iran hostage crisis coverage that became Nig… 19 hours ago
- RT @yashar: WATCH: Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity, to his face, that he's bad for America. https://t.co/aWtMeGbp8E 19 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: The unsung hero of the AHCA fight was reality, which had been routed so often last few years. I feel this is underplayed… 1 day ago