New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Cool Physics-Based #Puzzler for #Tweens & #Teens: Contre Jour buff.ly/2aok9MU #edchat #STEM @chillingo https://t.… 59 minutes ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech, #EdApp & #Gaming News from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/b_Kiej #gbl #teaching 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Cool Physics-Based #Puzzler for #Tweens & #Teens: Contre Jour buff.ly/2aAxl20 #edtech #teaching @mokusgames https… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: A Back-to-School Challenge for #Teachers buff.ly/2atnWYC #backtoschool #edtech #RoyalReports https://t.co/qVvE1zB… 2 days ago
- RT @StudentSuccess: .@DianeRavitch incorrectly refers to the #CommonCore standards as a national curriculum in @nytimes op-ed. https://t.co… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The other day I had another reminder of just how naive I really am. You’d think by now I would be a bit wilier. But no. So here’s the story. You all know that I review a LOT of educational … Continue reading
On Wednesday night I attended an event put on by the Mass Innovation Night folks called “Crowdfunding Innovation.” There were a bunch of entrepreneurs there who are using crowdfunding to raise money…with varying degrees of success. Many of us have … Continue reading
Friends, if you haven’t had a chance to complete the Balefire Labs Parent Survey about your kids using apps, there’s still time! Thank you so much for helping us!
Last week my friend Frank Catalano wrote a wonderful piece for the MindShift blog. He talked about the fact that there is a plethora of new companies looking to apply technology to the education market, but that there is still … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blanchard LeaderChat:
“When people don’t take time out, they stop being productive.” ~ Carisa Bianchi I started experiencing back pain around the time I turned 50. When I went to the doctor she told me, “John, you…
Well, maybe not quite yet, because yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to appear on the Friends of Kevin Radio Show! Although I’ve done numerous webinars, video interviews and even internet radio in the past, I’ve never done true radio…where … Continue reading