This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @SimonMaloy: if only we'd elected someone who is good at deals 5 hours ago
- RT @UNITEDWEDREAM: Mark your calendars: January 21, 2018. Join @womensmarch in Las Vegas for the official Women’s March anniversary kicking… 5 hours ago
- RT @O_Magazine: Attending tomorrow's @womensmarch? Some last-minute sign inspo from the mouths of 11 awe-inducing women: https://t.co/TmKmY… 5 hours ago
- RT @RepAlLawsonJr: The priorities Americans want to see addressed (pensions, DREAMers, health care for kids, etc) aren’t controversial. So… 6 hours ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: Dear @realDonaldTrump @GOP, You can't use the poor and vulnerable as leverage. This #TrumpShutdown is on you. You're… 6 hours ago