This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @IlhanMN: As countless people attend Easter service today, our prayers are with the people of Sri Lanka who lost loved ones in these hor… 16 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: To all who celebrate today, happy Easter from our family to yours! On this day of rebirth and renewal, let’s recommit to l… 16 hours ago
- RT @BillKristol: Thanks for the help, Mr. Attorney General, but I think I’ll decide for myself (as will my fellow citizens) what “the botto… 3 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: It will be a happy moment when President Flying Water Tankers is a private citizen once again, a mere occasional annoyance… 5 days ago
- RT @RepKatiePorter: Our freshman class includes intelligence analysts, nurses, veterans, and - ahem - law professors. I think we can handle… 5 days ago