This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @GeorgeTakei: No, Donald, the European Union is not a "foe" of the U.S. Just because they view YOU as a problem does not make them OUR e… 5 hours ago
- RT @BillKristol: Feel free to retweet if you don't want Trump to run for reelection. thehill.com/homenews/admin… 5 hours ago
- RT @tribelaw: Just watch: Trump will emerge from the Helsinki summit with some token concession from Putin and will take public credit for… 6 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for? 6 hours ago
- RT @jaymctighe: Here are two "fake" websites that can be used to teach students about the need for thinking critically about digital conten… 16 hours ago