This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @TheRickWilson: I know it’s been two weeks since I tweeted about the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial, but what’s really fascinating is tha… 4 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: Justice Thomas’s wife helping promote the Big Lie and incite an insurrection against Democracy has done irreparable damage… 1 day ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: A number of MAGA Republicans are tweeting “How DARE you accuse Tucker of promoting the white replacement theory that has… 1 day ago
- RT @RepValDemings: The baby formula crisis was caused by corporate negligence in an overconcentrated market with no competition. When CEOs… 3 days ago
- RT @GovWhitmer: Women deserve the right to make choices about every aspect of their futures, including their plans to have families and car… 3 days ago