This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @Marcus4Georgia: My name is Marcus Flowers. I’m a U.S. Army Veteran, a Democrat, and I believe in service. At 18 years old, I swore an… 2 days ago
- RT @HRC: With new research that reveals gendering toys reduces kids’ creative potential, @LEGO_Group will no longer sell their toys by gend… 4 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Virginians delivered for me twice, and now I’m asking them to do it again by electing @TerryMcAuliffe as their next govern… 4 days ago
- RT @RepValDemings: Birthdays are blessings. Enjoy your special day Madam Vice President. https://t.co/g6ZcTUrJxT 6 days ago
- RT @SecondGentleman: No matter what’s going on, you are always filled with so much joy, love, and smiles. Happy Birthday, @VP. Love you. ht… 6 days ago