This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @RepSwalwell: As a 2nd #Kavanaugh victim comes forward, the DC buzz shifts back to “what will Senators Collins and Murkowski do?” It’s p… 7 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: There's plenty of legislation that would protect Mueller's investigation sitting in Congress. This is only a crisis for the… 7 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: Michael Avenatti tells @maddow that he represents a woman who he describes as a "witness and victim," as well as addition… 7 hours ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: This week in America the Republican Party knowingly hid the fact that they were were trying to put a serial sexual preda… 7 hours ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: When this period of our country passes, I want folks to look back and say I stood up for truth, integrity, our Constituti… 7 hours ago