This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @BarackObama: The catastrophic fires in Australia are the latest example of the very real and very urgent consequences of climate change… 1 week ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Let's be clear: Donald Trump does not have the authority to take us into war with Iran without Congressional approval. A pres… 1 week ago
- RT @IlhanMN: They’re going to accuse anyone who cautions against war of “siding with our enemies” or “supporting terrorists.” This is the… 1 week ago
- RT @gtconway3d: It’s really a bad and dangerous thing that the president of the United States is an impulsive, incompetent, and delusional… 2 weeks ago
- @soonergrunt @JohnJHarwood And in a sovereign country and without the head of that sovereign country’s consent (in fact, he said no). 2 weeks ago