I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @BerniceKing: 🧵 Family, Tomorrow, there will be people tweeting about my father and #MLKDay who are complicit in, complacent about and… 1 day ago
- RT @BarackObama: With the King family marching today, we remember that the fight for voting rights takes perseverance. As Dr. King said, “T… 1 day ago
- RT @B52Malmet: Not teaching students about racism is completely racist. 1 day ago
- RT @donwinslow: Dear Republicans (including Manchin and Sinema) New rule. You CANNOT tweet how much you love/respect/follow Martin Luther… 1 day ago
- RT @AmyAThatcher: When you're willing to drink piss, you're in a cult. #TrumpCult 1 day ago