Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Daily Archives: October 31, 2013
Does Price Predict Quality of Educational Apps?
Skeptical about the instructional value of paid educational apps? Our research at Balefire Labs shows that you should be. We pretty regularly get questions and comments about paid versus free apps. There seem to be two general (and competing) schools … Continue reading
Posted in App Reviews & Recs, Balefire Labs, Technology Tagged App Store, Apple, apps, Balefire Labs, edtech, Education, education apps, Educational game, Educational technology, Higher education, IOS, IPad, iTunes, teaching, Technology Leave a comment