This post is simply outstanding…Harry Webb captures the precise problem with new kinds of “progressive” education. Many of the comments are also fantastic, so take the time to check those out as well.
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @NYinLA2121: Call ICE. Ask #WhereAreTheChildren 866.347.2423 Me: Can you please explain to me where the kids are? ICE: Do you have so… 20 hours ago
- RT @queerBengali: ICE lost 1500 brown kids. Thank you to all the white college kids who chose not to vote or voted for Jill Stein or wrote… 20 hours ago
- RT @mtsw: "Abolish ICE" needs to become the wishy-washy centrist position compared to the correct "Prosecute ICE agents responsible for chi… 20 hours ago
- RT @kdreamcatchers: Rosa Parks was not protesting the bus. Gandhi was not protesting the food. The colonists were not protesting tea. Playe… 20 hours ago
- RT @SymoneDSanders: “If only a knee in Freddie Gray’s back upset you as much as a knee on the ground, this would be over” - Black America 20 hours ago