Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Colleges and Universities
What is Student Engagement? And What Should it Be?
Maybe those seems like weird questions. But they’ve been bouncing around in my head for a while now. I hear a lot of people talk about student engagement as a goal, but I get the impression that not everyone means … Continue reading
Posted in App Reviews & Recs, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Technology Tagged Applied behavior analysis, Behavior, Child, Classroom, Colleges and Universities, Education, education apps, education technology, Educational technology, Educators, Instructional design, IPad, K through 12, Learning, Mastery learning, Methods and Theories, mlearning, Student, Student engagement, Time management, Wikipedia 1 Comment