New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The irony is strong with this one. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 8 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Donald Trump just said that the three judges who ruled against his travel ban were uneducated. Is he for real? 8 hours ago
- RT @andygreenwald: Hi, the President of the United States declared that a free press is the enemy of the American people. If anything, we'… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mom101: This is Daniel Pearl, @realDonaldTrump, a journalist kidnapped + killed by terrorists, 2002. They made a movie about him.He is… 8 hours ago
- RT @indtx36: .@IndivisibleTeam fact checked the GOP ACA talking points for you indivisibleguide.com/resources-2/20… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Education
Today I’m sitting here, manning my own booth, at the Massachusetts Computer Using Educators Conference at Gillette Stadium. I’m here exhibiting Balefire Labs, which by now you know is my ed tech startup that provides an online service reviewing educational … Continue reading
Just in case you didn’t catch it someplace else, I thought I’d share the free math app review that we published this week over on Balefire Labs. I’ve talked to you guys about the Native Numbers app before, but here … Continue reading
This past Wednesday I had the opportunity to give a talk at the Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO). CHIFOO is a really interesting group. They are a local chapter of SIGCHI, the premier international society for professionals, academics and students … Continue reading
I read a really great article in The Atlantic about more testing, not less, in American classrooms. That was not a typo. It is a really fantastic article about how great testing can be…in spite of the much-maligned status of testing in the media! … Continue reading
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
So on Thursday when I posted my shameless self-promotion post I promised a “real” post today. Here it is (finally). I wanted to have a conversation with you all about an experience I had last week. Balefire Labs was invited … Continue reading
This is pretty far out and, yeah, kind of blew my mind! We’ve all seen the recent images of Google Glass in the news, but I confess, I hadn’t really given any thought to how it might be used in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!