Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Educational software
Do Kids Really Need to READ??
I was chatting to a colleague in the publishing industry recently. We were talking about the Headsprout Reading programs….Early Reading and Reading Comprehension. My colleague shall go nameless (to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent!), but he told me that publishers … Continue reading
Posted in Academics Tagged Arts, Business, Child, Collegiality, early reading, Education, Educational software, Headsprout, Mimio, Publishing, Publishing and Printing, Reading, Reading Comprehension 18 Comments