Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Forbes
Beyond Sal Khan: Education Innovators Doing Great Work!
As I mentioned in my last post, I was recently on a short holiday with my husband in Grenada. Beautiful place, very relaxing. On our connection in Miami I had the urge to get a fluffy magazine, so I wandered … Continue reading
Posted in Implementation, Technology Tagged adaptive instruction, Arizona State University, Big data, data analysis, Dreambox Learning, Educational technology, Forbes, Gates Foundation, Instructional design, Jessie Woolley-Wilson, Jose Ferreira, Khan Academy, Knewton, Learning, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, teaching, Technology 8 Comments