Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Tag Archives: mathematics apps
A Math App Worth Bragging About!
On Tuesday I wrote about a math app that gave me paroxysms so today I want to write about a math app that gives me the warm fuzzies. It only seems fair. This way we’ll balance out the Universe. Just … Continue reading
Posted in App Reviews & Recs Tagged App Store, apps, Counting, Education, education apps, Educational technology, IPad, K through 12, learn, Mastery learning, Math, math apps, Mathematics, mathematics apps, maths apps, Native Brain, Native Numbers, Number sense, Student, Teacher, Technology 9 Comments