Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Princeton University
EdTech Reviews: What is an “Objective” Criterion?
For most people this will probably be an incredibly boring post. You’ve been warned. For others, like me, who are very concerned with language in science, and precision of language, this is the post for you. I’ve always described our … Continue reading
Posted in App Reviews & Recs, Balefire Labs, Instructional Design Tagged apps, Balefire Labs, Definition, edtech, Education, education apps, education technology, Educational technology, Educators, Instructional design, IPad, IPhone, K through 12, Learning, Operational definition, Princeton University, Review site, Thought 9 Comments