Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @roguesnradvisor: When are democrats going to wake up and realize that these people are playing for keeps? 16 hours ago
- RT @sirDukeDevin: They don't know it yet, but overturning Roe v. Wade just lost the GOP the midterms and the 2024 election. 16 hours ago
- RT @davidhogg111: It’s ok- we’re going to outlive this scotus, these senators, trump and the NRA :) 16 hours ago
- RT @BetoORourke: We will overcome this decision in Texas by winning political power. 16 hours ago
- RT @tribelaw: Breyer/Sotomayor/Kagan: "With sorrow—for this Court, but more, for the many millions of American women who have today lost a… 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.
Last week we talked about the learner always being “right,” and we really were discussing K12 classrooms. But it’s so important to remember that this applies to any learning situation.
What the heck does that mean, anyway?