Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @AP: Residents in the tiny republic of San Marino have voted overwhelmingly to legalize abortion, rejecting a 150-year-old law that had… 1 day ago
- RT @ananavarro: Feeling good and hoping it was just an inopportune, very public false positive. Please get vaccinated and stay safe folks,… 1 day ago
- RT @OccupyDemocrats: BREAKING NEWS: California bans all state travel to Ohio over its new law which allows doctors, nurses, pharmacists, an… 1 day ago
- RT @clairecmc: So look at this sweet anonymous note I got in the mail today. Hard to understand the kind of anger that makes someone take t… 2 days ago
- RT @USProgressives: 60% of all likely voters, including 83% of Democrats and 56% of Independents, support the Build Back Better Act. They w… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.
Last week we talked about the learner always being “right,” and we really were discussing K12 classrooms. But it’s so important to remember that this applies to any learning situation.
What the heck does that mean, anyway?