Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- Watch for it to come back and then…keep it up!! twitter.com/williamlegate/… 1 hour ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: We just learned that President Biden’s first year in office was the strongest year for economic growth since 1984. https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @SFfanIam: Just had my annual physical: me and my doctor in a private room. When it comes to pregnancy, some are pushing to enter those… 3 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: Some got mad at Dr. Seuss when his family pulled books they found insensitive. They got mad at Potato Head for being inclu… 2 days ago
- RT @OccupyDemocrats: BREAKING: President Biden gets caught on a hot mic calling Fox News' hack reporter Peter Doocy a "stupid son of a b*tc… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.
Last week we talked about the learner always being “right,” and we really were discussing K12 classrooms. But it’s so important to remember that this applies to any learning situation.
What the heck does that mean, anyway?