Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @alizaslav: Sen. Joe Manchin throws cold water on idea of censuring former Pres. Trump for inciting an insurrection, saying “This is muc… 7 hours ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: Thank you to the members of the @SenateCommerce Committee for their vote of confidence in me today. I look forward to wo… 7 hours ago
- RT @hakeemjeffries: Nikki Haley says we should drop the impeachment trial and move on. GET LOST. 7 hours ago
- RT @BillKristol: So far in 2021, Kevin McCarthy has been more critical of Liz Cheney than of Marjorie Taylor Greene. 7 hours ago
- RT @WalshFreedom: Most people don’t realize it yet, but we’re watching the end of the Republican Party. 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.
Last week we talked about the learner always being “right,” and we really were discussing K12 classrooms. But it’s so important to remember that this applies to any learning situation.
What the heck does that mean, anyway?