Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- How do we continue to turn a blind eye to this? twitter.com/AP/status/1393… 3 days ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Thoughts and prayers. nytimes.com/2021/05/11/us/… 4 days ago
- RT @VP: Americans rely on public transit to get their groceries, get their kids to school, to get to work, to go to church, and so much mor… 1 week ago
- RT @ananavarro: For Trumpublicans, fist-pumping insurrectionists who breach the US Capitol, is fine. Fist-bumping the President in the US… 1 week ago
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: I'm a millionaire CEO. Tax me and use it to pay for health care for everyone. 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.
Last week we talked about the learner always being “right,” and we really were discussing K12 classrooms. But it’s so important to remember that this applies to any learning situation.
What the heck does that mean, anyway?