Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Daily Archives: May 8, 2012
Low-Tech is Still Okay!!
I’ve talked with a bunch of teachers and administrators out there who are grappling with adding technology into their classrooms and schools. It’s not an easy thing to do, as we all know, and I find that oftentimes teachers think … Continue reading
Posted in Technology Tagged Classroom, ed tech, Education, education technology, Educators, implementation, K through 12, Low-technology, Teacher, Technology 9 Comments