This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @MrsR5 Thanks for including me, Dana! 12 hours ago
- RT @MrsR5: @MrsR5's EdTech Finds is out! paper.li/MrsR5/13559618… Stories via @KarenLMahon @ablades_emints @RealityworksInc 12 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 4 #Kids' #Chinese Language Apps for #CNY2016 buff.ly/1QnkOsg #edtech #L2 @duolingo https://t.co/4sO7UKQn88 15 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: @NSF_SBE @NSF @UCSanDiego A bit confusing because we already have one: #BehaviorAnalysis #abachat @ABAIEvents @behaviorba… 17 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 4 #Kids' #Chinese Language Apps for Chinese New Year 2016 buff.ly/1olvl0A #CNY2016 #L2 @mindsnacks https://t.co/… 19 hours ago