This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Reading on a Saturday: #ALA #Kids Book #Awards buff.ly/1EGDgZV #reading #literacy #elachat #moms #parenting #teac… 1 day ago
- @cjracek Thanks for including me, Christopher! 2 days ago
- RT @cjracek: My Tweeted Times tweetedtimes.com/cjracek?s=rgp - top stories by @KarenLMahon, @BarackObama, @arneduncan 2 days ago
- @gtognetti1 Thanks, Gene! 2 days ago
- RT @stephe1234: Top story: @FLOTUS: 'Who's ready for #CollegeSigningDay? Share a photo in your … http://t.co/hWtGwAAqJe, see more http://t.… 2 days ago