New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Kids’ #Science Puzzler Game of the Day: Pettson’s Inventions buff.ly/2eC4DkV #edtech #gbl @filimundus https://t.… 13 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #ELA Apps of October 2016 buff.ly/2dPFQag #edtech #ELAchat @wordpash @classK12 https://t.co/Y0KTH… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #Science Puzzler #Games of Oct2016 buff.ly/2exRPu6 #edtech #gbl @AMZNGameStudios @filimundus http… 1 day ago
- @tyngsemergency Any info on all the helicopter activity going on? 2 days ago
- @TyngsboroughPD Any info on all of the helicopter activity going on? 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States