New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- #WomensMarch DC https://t.co/u7fZEMxHMh 7 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: Hi everybody! Back to the original handle. Is this thing still on? Michelle and I are off on a quick vacation, then we’ll… 17 hours ago
- RT @POTUS: It's been the honor of my life to serve you. You made me a better leader and a better man. 1 day ago
- RT @POTUS: As we look forward, I want our first steps to reflect what matters most to you. Share your thoughts with me at https://t.co/fGUx… 1 day ago
- RT @POTUS: I won't stop; I'll be right there with you as a citizen, inspired by your voices of truth and justice, good humor, and love. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things 2013
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- American Curriculum in Bangkok!
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Intrinsic Motivation can be Aversive
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States