New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best #MiddleSchool #Math Apps for #Spanish Language buff.ly/2aciIRP #edtech @oddrobo @nmsuproductions https://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best #MiddleSchool #Math Apps for #Spanish Language buff.ly/2ae76wZ #edtech @oddrobo @nmsuproductions https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The Evolution of #Teacher Communities and #PLNs buff.ly/29PUfPu #edtech #royalreports @promethean @kenroyal https… 4 days ago
- RT @Libertyexplores: 'The beautiful thing about #learning is that no one can take it away from you.' #BBKing https://t.co/dh8KG8M57d 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: It’s All About Me! Thank You, #Apps! buff.ly/29Vndzx #tech #edtech @raymondmyers https://t.co/j0fanDTo15 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Mobile Apps in Education....what is "Success?"
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- In Defense of Homework
- The Learner's Always Right!
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States