New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Use of the “Average” in #Education buff.ly/2bzgUQ7 #edtech #edadmin @99piorg @romanmars https://t.co/IXbaZwz13J 3 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Use of the “Average” in #Education buff.ly/2byuDXD #edchat #teaching @99piorg @romanmars https://t.co/u9rFvImkhx 10 hours ago
- .@StudentSuccess The problem is the norm-referenced reporting, not the test. Should be criterion-referenced. #mastery 10 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Fractions and Fun with this #Kids’ #Math App buff.ly/2c1QJpE #edchat #backtoschool @lumioeducation https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Fractions and Fun with this #Kids’ #Math App buff.ly/2bmpCnQ #edtech #mathchat @lumioeducation https://t.co/vkOy… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- My First MOOC!
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States