New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @DanielleMuscato: Jesus fucking Christ, @realDonaldTrump. You are the president-elect. Pick your fucking battles, man. You're embarrassi… 3 days ago
- RT @ExecWomHillary: This woman tweets for all of us! Please read her entire chain in this article--then thank @DanielleMoscato for... https… 3 days ago
- RT @DrSarahN: My God go read @DanielleMoscato's rant about @realDonaldTrump. I want her for my Patronus. twitter.com/daniellemuscat… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: @EdSurge Thanks for including us! Much appreciated! #edtech #gbl #digitaled 1 week ago
- RT @EdSurge: The EdSurge Guide to Choosing, Vetting and Purchasing K-12 Edtech Products - bit.ly/2fIwLyr - is now live. @BalefireL… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Goodbye Teacher
- The Scourge of Suspending Kids with Disabilities
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States