New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Kids are #Inventors in this Physics-Based #Game buff.ly/2cyGCrj #edtech #gbl @filimundus https://t.co/cqoqdi728x 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: How to Build #EdTech #Scalability in #Schools buff.ly/2cUopDs #edadmin #RoyalReports @kenroyal https://t.co/ytXL2… 2 days ago
- RT @yispoll: The latest Rebbi's Readings! paper.li/yispoll/130624… Thanks to @KarenLMahon @Spertus @PsyJew 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Music #Listening Skills for #Kids’ in Ear Wizard App buff.ly/2cNilON #edtech #teaching @Wizdommusicapps https://… 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: “Long Term Use” is a Poor Indicator of #EdApp Quality buff.ly/2bGFChL #edtech #kids https://t.co/KNTaOx73W4 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- A Great Math App for Kids
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Are MOOCs and Competency-Based Learning on a Collision Course?
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- A Math App Worth Bragging About!
- The Learner's Always Right!
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States