Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @IMPL0RABLE: "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow 17 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: We have 48 hours to defeat TrumpCare... again. And it's going to come down to YOUR constituent power in districts of m… 17 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: It is not a radical idea that in America, you should not be living in poverty if you work 40, 50 or 60 hours a week. #Fight… 17 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Mr. Trump: If you are a friend to LGBTs as you claim, then speak out on the gay concentration camps and torture in Chechny… 17 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaScanner: Chelsea/Everett/Revere area #MissingDog https://t.co/NoXbPOYV8a 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- HUGE News! Find the Best Educational Apps NOW!
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States