New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @DoodleMaths: Thanks @BalefireLabs for your comprehensive review of DoodleTables! twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #Science Puzzler #Games of Oct2016 buff.ly/2eB0iJq #edtech #gbl @AMZNGameStudios @filimundus http… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The Unseen Elements of #EdTech – A #Halloween #RoyalReport buff.ly/2e4jelu #teaching @kenroyal https://t.co/Rs3a… 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Mobiles for Global #Education – #USAID buff.ly/2eRgxWU #globaled #edtech @USAIDEducation @RaymondMyers https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: @Kids’ #SocialStudies App of the Day: HistoMaster US buff.ly/2ehQftz #edtech #sschat @EducativeGames https://t.co… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Are MOOCs and Competency-Based Learning on a Collision Course?
- Goodbye Teacher
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- A Math App Worth Bragging About!
- Sharing Between Teacher and Student Devices: Nearpod!
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States