New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @SciencePenguin: https://t.co/a1GE3zkNFA 10 hours ago
- RT @ReutersScience: Norway pledges $10 million to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move reut.rs/2l157PD https://t.co/kONcSVilmE 10 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: Just a reminder on President's Day that President Donald Trump is violating the Constitution. aclu.org/blog/speak-fre… 10 hours ago
- RT @kjohns1926: @SarahLerner @IfHillaryHad I'm running for city council. I am taking my anger out on getting elected, making a difference,… 10 hours ago
- RT @nastiestwoman: Hi @AlibabaTalk, would your marketing team remove Breitbart from your ad buy? It's the right thing to do, and easy too:… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Goodbye Teacher
- A Math App Worth Bragging About!
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States