Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @JoeBiden: .@realDonaldTrump, you want to talk about corruption? I’ve released 21 years of my tax returns — release yours or shut up. ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: America lost a giant with the passing of Rep. Elijah Cummings, a man of principle who championed truth, justice and kin… 9 hours ago
- RT @Fahrenthold: BREAKING: President @realDonaldTrump has awarded the massive G-7 Summit of world leaders to himself. A bedrock promise o… 9 hours ago
- RT @joncoopertweets: Raise your hand if you knew from the moment the 2016 election results were announced that @realDonaldTrump would end u… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rezaaslan: I swear these billionaire CEOs keep writing @ewarren ads for her. twitter.com/JimPethokoukis… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Technology
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
I’ve been a bit off the grid this past week, so my apologies for not writing. That said, this is my 100th blog post! Wow! Thinking back to my first blog post, it’s been a really fun ride. For my … Continue reading
Here’s a fun infographic for a Friday, originally posted on Edudemic.com. I’m fascinated by the surge in smart device use in classrooms, as you know, and for a few years I’ve been predicting (we’ll see how this works out for … Continue reading
This past Saturday I attended EdCamp Boston. It was the first edcamp for me and I’ll confess, I was skeptical. I’ve been to other teacher-centric events before and they’ve often felt like what I always imagined cheerleader camp would feel … Continue reading
I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Hey guys, last week I wrote an update about Android tablet use in US schools. Our friend and colleague, Jarrett Volzer, from TabPilot, wrote a very thoughtful and…ahem…LONG…comment on that page. I think Jarrett raises some great points and wanted … Continue reading
About six months ago I wrote about Android tablets, here, wondering if they would be the next big thing in education. And given what’s been happening in the market since then, I thought it would be a good time to … Continue reading
This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! … Continue reading